Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flats! Flats? Flats.

So here is the first week of February. An extra challenge was handed to me this week, I rolled my ankle in a soccer game Saturday night, ugh the annoyance. And since I was house sitting I had picked out six outfits for the week, the following are not those outfits but instead things I mixed together with the 2 paid of flats I have that I can wear to work (not sneakers). ONe of these are a favorite new pair that I don't get as much wear out of as I would like.... the nerd shoes is what I call them.


Sunday:
(Dress Anthropologie, Scarf Anthropologie, Belt Gap, Shoes Bass)

Monday:

Wearing bare legs to work in the middle of winter - Stupidest. Idea. Ever.

(Dress Nordstrom, Blazer Zara, Shoes Bass)


Tuesday:
(Shirt Gap Body, Tank underneath Anthropologie, Skirt Nordstrom, Tights Nordstrom, Shoes Bass, Necklace Nordstrom)



Wednesday:

This outfit says to me that I did not get enough sleep the night before and that I hate Wednesdays.

(Shirt French Connection, Tank Target, Capris Express, Shoes Urban Outfitters)


Thursday:

See totally redeemed myself, Thursday. Hair looks washed, make-up well done. I look ready to own the day.

(Turtleneck Gap, Skirt Nordstrom, Tights Target, Shoes Bass, Necklace Forever 21)


Friday:
(Pants Nordstrom (they're supposed to be brown but have faded terribly it may be time for a replacement), shirt Ben Sherman, Cardigan The Limited, Necklace Forever 21, Shoes Urban Outfitters)

So there is my week of flats, I am sure I should have given the flats a longer run to heel my ankle, but it's all I could stand one week and then back to my regular programming.

No comments: