Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Chance Encounter


After some wikipedia research this morning I discovered that there are around 6,500 DeLorean's in exsistance. To find out why this is relevant read on.


As I am exiting Starbucks, drink in hand(venti steamed hazlenut soy) I happened upon this arresting sight. A car door that doesn't open in a normal manner, instead it raises up like the wing of a bird. I ask myself could this be possible? Is this what I think it is?

A man is standing beside this door, well groomed afro, brown suit. And smiles at me I nodd good morning and wrangle myself and aforementioned into drink my car. I exit my parking space and make sure that the direction I'm heading is towards this car, the one with door like wings.

I was correct this is this mythical thing called the DeLorean and I have seen it in person.

Is it possible that the brown suited, afro'd man has headed back to the future?

No comments: