Friday, March 27, 2009

This could Become a Serious Issue

I have had this problem for a while now. Buttons pop off my pants. And before you finish your visualization of pants that are too tight, straining at the seems and a button hanging on for dear life before it careens across the room...this only occurs on my pants that aren't tight.


Take to day for instance; I am wearing one of my favorite professional pants - they fit me well, in fact I can fit 3 fingers in the waistband. I go to the restroom and as I go to unbutton my pants the button pops off and rolls across the bathroom floor. Luckily I have a belt on today and a longer shirt. Honestly I don't know what is going on.

Yesterday I had a similar problem. In this case though I was wearing pants I hadn't worn in a while so I had forgotten about the button until I was running late and had no time to change my outfit. And those pants are notoriously stretchy. By the end of the day I was pissed at myself for forgetting a belt.

I have had this problem consistently for the last several years and I just don't get it. And the pants I shouldn't be wearing the too tight one where I need an empire waist shirt to keep the muffin tops from being revealed in all their glory? Yeah those buttons are super glued on.

I wonder if I am just spending money on inferior pants.

No comments: