Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want your Revenge

I love this video. I think it is what made me love this song. Say what you will about Lady Gaga, her crazy fashion her lack of pants in public (I do not approve); she is giving us something new.

This video is visually stimulating. She grabs you from the beginning just sitting there in a chair surrounded by people dressed crazy just staring into the camera. To the end where she is laying on a bed with flames shooting out of her boobs.

She works in these crazy shoes that I don’t particularly like other than to stare at and figure how your feet sit in them. And I actually like a lot of the looks she has going on in this video. I like her make up when she is in the crazy white bear coat and when she is nearly bare faced. There is just so much here. I could never write it all down, well at least so that people will want to read it.

I don’t get it all but I know that I want to watch it over and over again.

No comments: