Sunday, July 13, 2008

After the Birthday

It was a crazy week. Worked everyday this week 'cept Sunday. Kept my mind off the things that have been going awry in my life. This is just kind of an update on the week since I haven't been able to write this week.

The birthday celebration was fun. Started out in North Portland at a pizza parlor. Then we saw a flyer for fashion movies through the summer. Live music at sunset and movies to follow. "Clueless" was the movie of the night. Turns out it was not as many people as we thought it would be. Just a couple of friends watching a movie in their backyard. Apparently it was also a requirement to bring your own girlfriend and weed. Then we hit a place for some dessert. It was awesome. Rimsky's I totally recommend it, if you can find it.

So all in all a great celebration. The birthday turned out better than I thought.

No comments: