Saturday, January 22, 2011

The first Week

Okay I know I am totally behind - but don't you worry I have been taking picture everyday. Here's what I have discovered: Camera phones just don't capture all the elements you would like them to. Lighting is very important. I feel like a dork getting my picture taken all the time (good news by the end of the year I should be pretty good at it so then there won't be any bad pictures of me out there - I'll know all my angles).

Monday:

We were sent a mass e-mail that we would have visitors and needed to dress professionally. Here is my interpretation.

(Skirt J. Crew, Tights Target, White button down Banana Republic, Blazer Target, Shoes Ross, Purse Kate Spade)

Tuesday:

Yeah I know the camera phone is not the best option. You can't tell there is a pin strip in my pants and that they are a dark green (although to be fair until I tell most people they can't tell they are green either). Just thought this first shot looked cool.


(Cardigan Banana Republic, Tank Target, Pants Anthropologie, Watch Nordstrom Rack, Necklace Target, bronze Flats Urban Outfitters)

Wednesday:

( Blue button down - Banana republic, Skirt Gap, Tights - sock drawer (no I really I have no clue), Boots BCBGirls, tank gap Body, Belt borrowed from my sister who got it from my mom)

Also upon wearing this outfit I decided I didn't really like all the much. A girl at work described it as "sassy" and I was like really because I kinda feel like I look I 'walk of shamed' it to work. Wearing his shirt that I belted and grabbed the tank I wore the night before - her response "Exactly."

Thursday:

The pants in this picture are actually high waisted and have this cool button thing going on, but I just pulled the sweater over the top.

Also this picture was kind of rushed I helped my friend pick out a dog at the humane society that night.

(Sequins shirt is from Saks off 5th, black pants are Antrhopolgie and the shoes are purple suede Steve Madden - and I should make take pictures when my make up is fresh and I don't look quite like I just want to crawl into bed)

Friday:

Here is one of the many stupid faces I make when getting my picture taken alone for blog that categorizes my daily outfits. man I feel like a dork just writing that.


(Plaid shirt is Halogen (Nordstrom Brand) Target cardigan, skinny cords are J.Crew and clogs are Steve madden - and the dog is Ranger).

The rest is coming very, very shortly. I promise!!!

No comments: