Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time for a Change?

After having candy (twizzler nibs, peanut butter m&m's, regular m&m's and conversation hearts) popcorn with real butter for dinner tonight I think it might be time for me to eat better.

Here is an example of a typical menu for me:

Breakfast - Greek yogurt, banana, honey and grape nuts mixed together ( I know sounds good right) Okay this is true maybe 3 days a week on the other's I am usually hitting up Burger King for a croussanwich.

Lunch - Either Arby's, Taco Bell or Burger King.


Dinner - I don't usually eat dinner. I do have some snacks around 5; chips, fruit snacks, and oreo's.

So there you go, I eat what a 12 year old boy dreams of being allowed to. Well, I am missing the pepperoni pizza.


So I guess it is time that I start eating like a grown up. Right?

2 comments:

Me said...

i used to eat like that too. then i decided to try eatting better for a while (not more often because i still have erratic eating times, but better) and it totally changed my moods. it was like deep down my body was craving it.

Jennifer Baggett said...

Make sure to invite me over for your snack time. I like the way you roll SB.