Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year New Attitude

There has been something that I have been noticing about people, they have really bad attitudes. I don't mean that they are rude or anything like that, though some are, I mean that people have this sense of entitlement. They think that if things don't go their way then they should just give up. Then they become a little bitter.

I'm not saying that I don't get a little bitter or that I don't want to give up. And yeah, everyday does seem like a battle some weeks. What am I supposed to do though, roll over and play dead? Let life kick me in the ass? You have to keep on keepin'.

Why do we give up so easily? Life isn't easy, life is hard. We can each make a choice though do we wallow in the suckiness? Or do we make the best of it? I say make the best of it no one really wants to be that crotchety old person with no one around and nothing nice to say. And that is where you are headed if you don't try to grab onto a little positivity.

I don't want to be all Sally Sunshine, and I definitely won't be all the time. So let's all just get over ourselves in 2010 and make the best of life. You aren't the only one with problems, so deal with it.

1 comment:

Me said...

my brother always says:

"cry me a river, build yourself a freaking bridge, and get over it."